File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Individual Tax Preparers - Registration Requirements
Eliminating a requirement that specified fees must be paid to
reinstate registration as an individual tax preparer; and clarifying a
qualification for a waiver of a specified examination requirement for
individual tax preparers.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
- Registration -see also- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Tax Preparers
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Business Occupations and Professions
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):