File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Maryland Ratification of the 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution
Ratifying the 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution
relative to the popular election of United States Senators.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Congress, U.S
- Constitutional Amendments
- Constitution, U.S
- Elections -see also- Ballots; Camp Financ; Pol Cands; Voting
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):