File Code: Taxes - Property - Local
- Sponsored By:
Senators Brochin and Klausmeier
Baltimore County - Property Tax Credit - The Northeast Youth Association, Inc.
Authorizing the governing body of Baltimore County to grant, by law, a
property tax credit against the county tax imposed on personal and
real property that is owned by the Northeast Youth Association, Inc.;
and applying the Act to taxable years beginning after June 30, 2009.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Budget and Taxation Withdrawn
- No Action
- Senator James Brochin, District 42
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore County
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Property Tax
- Tax Credits -see also- Circuit Breaker
- Youth -see also- Minors
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Not available at this time