File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
State Law Enforcement Agencies - United States Immigration and Customs
Enforcement Agency's 287(g) Delegation of Authority Program
Requiring a State law enforcement agency that receives State funds to
enroll in the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Agency's 287(g) Delegation of Authority program.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Federal Government
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Local Government Mandates
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):