File Code: State Government - Procurement
- Sponsored By:
Procurement - Minority Business Enterprises - Goal-Setting
Requiring a unit to consider the potential pool of certified minority
businesses that has the technical expertise, availability, and
willingness to execute a procurement contract before the unit sets the
minority business enterprise participation goal for the contract.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Minorities -see also- Women
- Small Business
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):