File Code: Environment
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 420/05 - EHE
- Sponsored By:
Senators Brochin, Madaleno, Raskin, and Stone
Recycling - Apartment Buildings and Complexes
Requiring the owners of apartment buildings and complexes with five or
more units to provide for recycling at the building or complex;
requiring that the recycling required under the Act be done in
accordance with county recycling plans; and providing for a civil
penalty for a violation of the Act.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator James Brochin, District 42
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Senator Jamie Raskin, District 20
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):