File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Individuals with Disabilities - Width of Parking Spaces
Providing, in specified parking lots, that the parking spaces
designated for the use of individuals with disabilities may not be
narrower than the parking spaces in the parking lot that are not
designated for the use of individuals with disabilities; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Disabilities -see also- Blind; Deaf; Developmental
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):