File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1062
- Sponsored By:
State Government - Commemorative Day - Health Improvement and Disease
Requiring the Governor to proclaim annually the second Wednesday of
May of each year as Health Improvement and Disease Prevention Day; and
requiring the proclamation to urge citizens of the State to address
specified health issues.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Health -see also- Mental Health
- Holidays and Special Dates
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):