File Code: Vehicle Laws - Drunk Driving
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Ignition Interlock System Program - Participation After Request
for a Hearing
Authorizing a person who has submitted a specified request for a
hearing on the administrative offense of refusing to take a certain
breath or blood test or taking a test that indicates an alcohol
concentration of 0.15 or more to submit a written revocation of the
request for a hearing and elect to participate in the Ignition
Interlock System Program under specified conditions; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Chemical Tests
- Drivers` Licenses
- Drunk and Drugged Driving
- Equipment -see also- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Motor Vehicle Administration
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):