File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Election Law - Candidate for Judge of the Circuit Court - Filing Requirements
Requiring a candidate for the office of judge of the circuit court who
seeks nomination by petition to file a specified declaration of intent
by a specified date; and requiring a candidate for the office of judge
of the circuit court who seeks nomination by a political party not
required to nominate candidates by party primary to file a specified
declaration of intent by a specified date.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Circuit Courts
- Elections -see also- Ballots; Camp Financ; Pol Cands; Voting
- Political Candidates
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Election Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):