File Code: Capital Budget
- Sponsored By:
Senators Jones and McFadden
General Obligation Bonds - Required Reports
Requiring an enabling act authorizing the creation of a State debt
that is for $150,000 or more to contain a provision that requires a
specified grantee to submit a report to specified persons by a
specified date regarding the extent to which the grantee has used, or
will use, specified funds for contracts with minority-owned businesses
for the purchase of goods, services, construction, or construction
services under specified circumstances.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Verna L. Jones, District 44
- Senator Nathaniel J. McFadden, District 45
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Contracts -see also- Land Installment Contracts; Procurement
- Laws and Ordinances -see also- Pub Local Laws; Uniform Laws.
- Legislation -see also- Corrective Leg; Curative Leg
- Minorities -see also- Women
- Small Business
- State Bonds
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):