File Code: Public Health
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 957
- Sponsored By:
Office of the Treasurer - Community Services Trust Fund - Workgroup
Requiring the Secretary of Health and Mental Hygiene, in collaboration
with the Office of the Treasurer, to convene a workgroup to evaluate
and make recommendations regarding the Community Services Trust Fund;
requiring the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene to report the
findings and recommendations of the workgroup to the Governor and the
General Assembly on or before December 1, 2009; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Finance
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- Returned Passed
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 4/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Health and Government Operations
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (132-0)
Action after passage in Senate and House
- Approved by the Governor
- - Chapter 603
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Community Facilities and Services
- Equipment -see also- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Health and Mental Hygiene, Department of
- Mental Health
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled, Chapter
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 907273/01 Offered on: March 30, 2009 at:
4:31 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 29, 2009: Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- April 5, 2009: Third Reading Passed (132-0)