File Code: Human Relations
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 417
- Sponsored By:
Senators Raskin, Gladden, Muse, and Stone
State Government - Human Relations - Discrimination by Business Establishments
Against Individuals with Disabilities
Guaranteeing individuals with disabilities full and equal access to
business establishments; prohibiting a business establishment from
denying or abridging the right to full and equal access of an
individual with a disability; prohibiting a business establishment
from violating the Americans with Disabilities Act; providing
specified damages and other relief for a violation of the Act; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Jamie Raskin, District 20
- Senator Lisa A. Gladden, District 41
- Senator C. Anthony Muse, District 26
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Civil Actions -see also- Small Claims
- Commerce and Business -see also- Dealers; Elec. Comm.; etc
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Disabilities -see also- Blind; Deaf; Developmental
- Human Relations Commission
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):