File Code: Higher Education
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 1222/06 - APP
- Sponsored By:
Higher Education - System and Funding
Adding a new section to the Maryland Constitution to require the
funding necessary to support and maintain the public institutions of
higher education; and submitting this amendment to the qualified
voters of the State of Maryland for their adoption or rejection.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/6 at 8:00 a.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Colleges
- Constitutional Amendments
- State Universities and Colleges
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - VIII Education
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):