File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Senators Klausmeier, Colburn, Dyson, Jacobs, Mooney, Robey, Rosapepe, and
Vehicle Laws - Stolen Registration Plates, Registration Card, or Validation
Tabs - Waiver of Fee for Replacement
Requiring the Motor Vehicle Administration to waive the fee for
specified replacement registration plates, replacement registration
cards, or replacement validation tabs if the registration plates,
registration card, or affixed validation tabs were stolen and the
owner of the vehicle submits proof that a police report regarding the
theft was filed in a timely manner.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator Roy P. Dyson, District 29
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
- Senator James N. Robey, District 13
- Senator Jim Rosapepe, District 21
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
- License Plates
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Theft -see also- Shoplifting
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):