File Code: Counties - Local Laws
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1185
- Sponsored By:
Harford County Senators
Harford County - Infrastructure and Facilities Capital Project Authority
Authorizing Harford County to establish by local law an Infrastructure
and Facilities Capital Project Authority; providing for the purposes
of the Authority; providing for the membership of the Authority;
authorizing the Authority to hire employees; requiring the Authority
to hold regular meetings; requiring the Authority to create specified
budgets; granting the Authority specified powers; authorizing and
providing for the issuance and repayment of bonds of the Authority;
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Budget and Taxation Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Auditors and Audits
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Budgets -see also- Capital Budgets
- County Executives
- Electronic Government
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Harford County
- Laws and Ordinances -see also- Pub Local Laws; Uniform Laws.
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- Public Corporations and Instrumentalities
- Public Information
- Public Works
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Harford County
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):