File Code: Family Law
- Sponsored By:
Family Law - Adoption of an Adult
Establishing that specified provisions of law requiring the issuance
and service of a show cause order on a prospective adoptee's parents
do not apply if the prospective adoptee is an adult; creating a
rebuttable presumption that a specified investigation is not necessary
before ruling on an adoption petition involving a prospective adoptee
who is an adult under specified circumstances; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Family Law -see also- Adoption; Annulment; Divorce; etc
- Investigations and Inquiries -see also- Crim Bckgrnd Invest.
- Process Serving
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Family Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):