File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Motor Vehicle Administration - Driving Records - Online Access for Attorneys
Requiring the Motor Vehicle Administration to make an individual's
driving record available online to the individual's attorney;
requiring the Administration to require that an attorney requesting a
driving record under the Act certify specified information;
authorizing the Administration to carry out the Act in a specified
manner to ensure that only attorneys licensed to practice law in the
State have access to driving records under provisions of the Act; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Electronic Government
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):