File Code: Taxes - Income
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 465
- Sponsored By:
Senators Peters, King, and Muse
Income Tax - Payments - Sale of Real Property by Nonresidents
Setting the rate of tax that must be paid to the clerk of the circuit
court for a county or to the Department of Assessments and Taxation
before the recording of specified deeds for the sale of property to be
7.5% of the total payment to a nonresident or 8.25% of the total
payment to a nonresident entity.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Ways and Means
- Hearing 4/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Senator Douglas J. J. Peters, District 23
- Senator Nancy J. King, District 39
- Senator C. Anthony Muse, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Income Tax
- Nonresidents -see also- Aliens
- Real Property
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 28, 2009: Third Reading Passed (47-0)