File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Petitions - Signer Photo Identification Requirement and Affidavit
Requiring that each affidavit on each signature page of a petition
contain a specified statement that the circulator has seen photo
identification for each signer that includes the signer's date of
birth; requiring each signer to show specified photo identification to
the circulator of a petition; requiring that each signature page of a
petition contain an affidavit by an individual who observed each
signer's photo identification; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Elections -see also- Ballots; Camp Financ; Pol Cands; Voting
- Political Parties
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Election Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):