File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Senators Jacobs, Astle, Colburn, Glassman, Greenip, Harris, Klausmeier, and
Vehicle Laws - Reckless Driving While License Is Suspended or Revoked - Penalty
for Serious Bodily Injury
Establishing a penalty for a person who, while in violation of
provisions of law related to driving while a license is canceled,
suspended, refused, or revoked, commits a violation of a specified
prohibition against reckless driving that results in serious bodily
injury or death.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator John C. Astle, District 30
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator Barry Glassman, District 35
- Senator Janet Greenip, District 33
- Senator Andrew P. Harris, District 7
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Drivers` Licenses
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Traffic Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):