File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
- Sponsored By:
Higher Education - Senatorial and Delegate Scholarships - Qualifications
Requiring an applicant for a senatorial or delegate scholarship to be
a citizen or a legal permanent resident of the United States to
qualify for a senatorial or delegate scholarship; and requiring a
specified recipient of a senatorial scholarship to be a citizen or
legal permanent resident of the United States to hold the award for a
specified number of years.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):