File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1261
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Law - Salvinorin A and Salvia Divinorum - Controlled Dangerous
Establishing that a material, compound, mixture, or preparation that
contains Salvinorin A or Salvia divinorum, with a specified exception,
is a Schedule I controlled dangerous substance.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/18 at 12:30 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subject:
- Controlled Dangerous Substances -see also- Substance Abuse
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):