File Code: Higher Education
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 308
- Sponsored By:
The President (By Request - Administration)
Higher Education - Higher Education Investment Fund - Funding
Requiring the Comptroller to continue to distribute specified income
tax revenue from corporations to the Higher Education Investment Fund.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/6 at 8:00 a.m.
- No Action
- President, The
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Corporations -see also- Municipal Corps; Public Corps & Inst
- Income Tax
- State Universities and Colleges
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):