File Code: Prior Authorizations
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 256
Prior authorizations that were altered during the 2009 Session
were amended into the Omnibus Bill (HB 1081). Individual prior
authorizations were not acted upon by the legislature, instead
the General Assembly amended
to alter prior authorizations.
- Sponsored By:
Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2006 - Prince George's County -
College Park City Hall
Amending the Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2006 to expand
the authorized uses of a grant to the Mayor and City Council of the
City of College Park.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Prince George`s County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):