File Code: Taxes - Income
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 752
- Sponsored By:
Income Tax - U.S. Government Employees' Foreign Earned Income
Making permanent a subtraction modification under the Maryland income
tax for specified foreign earned income of employees of the United
States or of any agency of the United States; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/11 at 1:30 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Income Tax
- International Affairs -see also- Foreign Trade
- Public Employees -see also- State Employees
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):