File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 787/08 - EHE
- Sponsored By:
Education - High School Assessment Requirement
Prohibiting the State Board of Education from including the passing of
statewide, mandatory, curriculum-based examinations or assessments in
public high school graduation requirements; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Education, State Board of
- Public Schools
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):