File Code: Taxes - Income
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 549/08 - W&M
- Sponsored By:
Income Tax - Subtraction Modification - Military Retirement Income
Removing the $5,000 limitation on the amount of specified military
retirement income that may be subtracted from federal adjusted gross
income for Maryland income tax purposes; applying the Act to taxable
years beginning after December 31, 2008; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Armed Forces -see also- Militia
- Income Tax
- Retirement Systems -see also- Mandatory Retirement
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):