File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1281
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Law - Voluntary Manslaughter and Involuntary Manslaughter
Clarifying that the separate crimes of voluntary manslaughter and
involuntary manslaughter exist in the State; specifying that the
crimes retain their judicially determined meanings; providing for
specified penalties; and altering defined terms.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/29 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):