File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 494/08 - EHE
- Sponsored By:
Business Regulation - Returnable Containers - Purchases of Plastic Milk Crates
Requiring persons that purchase plastic milk crates to make a written
record of each transaction in which a person sells five or more
plastic milk crates; requiring purchasers to verify the identity of
the sellers by government-issued identification; requiring purchasers
to keep specified records of the transactions; requiring the records
to be kept for 1 year; and providing that a person that violates the
Act is guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to fine of $100.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Re-assigned Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Beverage Containers
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Milk Products
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Business Regulation
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 24, 2009: Third Reading Passed (46-0)