Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates DeBoy, Conway, and Malone
Creation of a State Debt - Maryland Food Bank Distribution Center Roof
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $250,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Maryland Food Bank, Inc. for the planning, design, construction,
repair, and renovation of the Maryland Food Bank's roof, located in
Baltimore County; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds,
subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a
matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
- Delegate Norman H. Conway, District 38B
- Delegate James E. Malone, Jr., District 12A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore County
- Community Facilities and Services
- Food -see also- Kosher; Meat, Poultry, Seafood; Milk
- State Bonds