File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Local Bills
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 1034
- Sponsored By:
Frederick County Delegation
Frederick County - Alcoholic Beverages - Sunday Sales Hours
Authorizing specified holders of off-sale alcoholic beverages licenses
in Frederick County to start selling alcoholic beverages at 11 a.m.
instead of 12 noon on Sundays.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (133-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Alcoholic Beverages - By Subdivision
- Blue Laws
- Frederick County
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 25, 2009: Third Reading Passed (133-0)