File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Failure to Remain at the Scene of an Accident - Penalties
Requiring the driver of each vehicle involved in an accident that
results in significant damage to an attended vehicle or other attended
property, or an accident in which the driver knew or reasonably should
have known that there was a minor in any other vehicle involved in the
accident, to immediately stop the vehicle at a specified location and
return to and remain at the scene of the accident for a specified
purpose; establishing a specified penalty; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Traffic Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):