File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 1007
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Gaines, Healey, and Ross
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - University Park Town Hall
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $30,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Town of University Park for the
planning and design of an expansion to the University Park Town Hall,
located in University Park; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 9:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations Withdrawn
- No Action
- Delegate Tawanna P. Gaines, District 22
- Delegate Anne Healey, District 22
- Delegate Justin D. Ross, District 22
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Prince George`s County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):