File Code: Prior Authorizations
Prior authorizations that were altered during the 2009 Session
were amended into the Omnibus Bill (HB 1081). Individual prior
authorizations were not acted upon by the legislature, instead
the General Assembly amended
to alter prior authorizations.
- Sponsored By:
Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loans of 2005 and 2006 - St. Mary's County -
Amending the Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loans of 2005 and 2006
to change the name of a specified grantee, alter the purposes of
specified grants, and extend the date by which a specified grantee
must present evidence that a matching fund will be provided; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:30 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Historical Matters
- State Bonds
- St. Mary`s County
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):