File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Shank and Bates
Maryland Sesquicentennial of the American Civil War Commission
Establishing the Maryland Sesquicentennial of the American Civil War
Commission; specifying the duties of the Commission; requiring the
Commission to make a specified report to the Governor and the General
Assembly on or before a specified date annually; establishing the
Maryland Sesquicentennial of the American Civil War Commission Fund;
specifying the purposes, contents, and uses of the Fund; terminating
the Act after June 30, 2015; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations Withdrawn
- No Action
- Delegate Christopher B. Shank, District 2B
- Delegate Gail H. Bates, District 9A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Historical Matters
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):