File Code: Workers' Compensation
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 743/08 - FIN
- Sponsored By:
Workers' Compensation - Law Enforcement Officers - Lyme Disease Presumption
Applying the occupational disease presumption under the workers'
compensation law to specified law enforcement officers who contract
Lyme disease under specified circumstances; and providing that
specified law enforcement officers who are eligible for benefits under
the Act shall receive the benefits in addition to specified retirement
benefits, subject to a specified adjustment.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Diseases -see also- AIDS; Rabies
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Local Government Mandates
- Workers` Compensation
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Labor and Employment
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):