Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Anne Arundel County - Coordinating Center for Home
and Community Care Building Facilities Loan
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $2,050,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Coordinating Center for Home and Community Care, Inc. for the
acquisition, planning, design, repair, and renovation of the building
facilities for the Coordinating Center for Home and Community Care,
located in Hanover; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Anne Arundel County
- Community Facilities and Services
- Disabilities -see also- Blind; Deaf; Developmental
- Health -see also- Mental Health
- Nonprofit Organizations
- State Bonds