File Code: Prior Authorizations
Prior authorizations that were altered during the 2009 Session
were amended into the Omnibus Bill (HB 1081). Individual prior
authorizations were not acted upon by the legislature, instead
the General Assembly amended
to alter prior authorizations.
- Sponsored By:
Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2007 - Martin Luther King, Jr.,
National Memorial Project
Amending the Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2007 to
provide that the Department of the Interior may not be required to
become a party to the grant agreement for the Martin Luther King, Jr.,
National Memorial Project; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:30 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Art, Music and Cultural Affairs -see also- Museums; Theaters
- District of Columbia
- Historical Matters
- Minorities -see also- Women
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):