Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Barnes, Frush, and Pena-Melnyk
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Laurel Armory Anderson
Murphy Community Center
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $150,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Council of the
City of Laurel for the renovation, reconstruction, and capital
equipping of the Laurel Armory Anderson Murphy Community Center;
providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund;
requiring the grantee to grant and convey an easement to the Maryland
Historical Trust; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 9:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Ben Barnes, District 21
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate Joseline A. Pena-Melnyk, District 21
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Prince George`s County
- State Bonds