File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Niemann, Barnes, and Ramirez
Vehicle Laws - Driving While License Refused, Suspended, Canceled, or Revoked -
Altering specified provisions relating to driving a motor vehicle
while a license or privilege to drive issued by the State or any other
state is refused, suspended, canceled, or revoked; establishing that a
specified offense is not a moving violation for purposes of assessing
specified points; providing that in a specified prosecution specified
records are prima facie evidence of specified facts; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
- Delegate Ben Barnes, District 21
- Delegate Victor R. Ramirez, District 47
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Drivers` Licenses
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Traffic Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):