File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
- Sponsored By:
Education - Unexcused Student Absence - Repayment of State Costs
Requiring the person who has legal custody or care of an unexcused
student to reimburse the Department of Education the amount of
specified costs of education under specified circumstances; requiring
the Department to transfer the reimbursements to the Comptroller for
deposit in the Unexcused Student Absence Dedicated Fund; and
establishing the Unexcused Student Absence Dedicated Fund.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Education, Department of
- Public Schools
- Reimbursement Rates
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):