File Code: Private Sector Labor and Industry
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Mizeur, Bronrott, Carr, Donoghue, and Waldstreicher
Healthy Families Healthy Workplaces Act
Specifying that employees shall accrue a specified minimum earned
leave with pay; limiting the number of days of earned leave with pay
an employee may earn for each calendar year; authorizing specified
employees to use the earned leave with pay for specified purposes;
requiring the Commissioner of Labor and Industry to adopt specified
regulations; authorizing the Commissioner to carry out and enforce
specified provisions of law and conduct specified investigations; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters Withdrawn
- No Action
- Delegate Heather R. Mizeur, District 20
- Delegate William A. Bronrott, District 16
- Delegate Alfred C. Carr, Jr., District 18
- Delegate John P. Donoghue, District 2C
- Delegate Jeff Waldstreicher, District 18
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Death -see also- Advance Medical Directives; Wrongful Death.
- Domestic Violence -see also- Child Abuse & Neglect
- Investigations and Inquiries -see also- Crim Bckgrnd Invest.
- Labor and Industry, Division of
- Rules and Regulations
- Victims -see also- Criminal Injuries Compensation
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Labor and Employment
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Not available at this time