File Code: Taxes - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Howard and Cardin
Tax Compliance and Administration Act of 2009
Altering an exception for banks to an income tax addition modification
for specified payments to related persons; requiring a resident
transferor of real property to pay specified amounts before recording
a deed under specified circumstances; repealing the sales tax vendor
collection credit; requiring specified vendors to pay estimated sales
and use tax; reducing from $10,000 to $5,000 the threshold for
requiring payment of taxes by electronic funds transfer; requiring
specified employers to file an annual use tax return; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
- Delegate Jon S. Cardin, District 11
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Cigarettes -see also- Smoking
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Financial Institutions -see also- Banks; Credit Unions; etc.
- Income Tax
- Real Property
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Salaries -see also- Overtime; Reimbursement Rates
- Sales and Use Tax
- State Employees
- Tax Credits -see also- Circuit Breaker
- Transfer Tax
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):