File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 919
- Sponsored By:
Delegate Anderson (By Request - Baltimore City Administration) and Delegate
Crimes - Possession of Loaded Firearm - Enhanced Penalties
Prohibiting a person from wearing, carrying, or transporting a
handgun, firearm, or regulated firearm loaded with ammunition under
specified circumstances; establishing specified penalties, including
mandatory minimum imprisonment; prohibiting a court from suspending
any part of a sentence or ordering probation before judgment for
specified crimes; providing that each violation of a specified crime
is a separate crime; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Curt Anderson, District 43
- Baltimore City Administration
- Delegate Victor R. Ramirez, District 47
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Parole and Probation
- Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Weapons -see also- Guns
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):