File Code: Unemployment Insurance
- Sponsored By:
Unemployment Insurance - Benefits - Backdated Claims
Requiring the Secretary of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation to
backdate a claim for unemployment insurance benefits for claimants for
up to 6 weeks if the claimant is determined to be eligible for
benefits under the unemployment insurance law and files a complete and
corrected intial claim as requested by the Secretary; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Labor, Licensing, and Regulation, Department of
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Labor and Employment
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):