File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Interior Designers - Licensing
Establishing requirements for the licensing of interior designers;
altering the name of the State Board of Certified Interior Designers
to the State Board of Interior Designers; requiring individuals to be
licensed before specified individuals may practice interior design;
requiring the Board to waive specified requirements for licensing of
specified individuals under specified circumstances; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
- Interior Designers
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- Names -see also- Proper Names
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Occupations and Professions
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):