File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 610/08 - JPR
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 219
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Violations by Drivers Under the Age of 18 Years - Driver's
Requiring a court to order the Motor Vehicle Administration to
initiate an action to suspend the driving privilege of a child for
specified periods of time on making a finding that the child has
committed specified violations relating to alcoholic beverages,
leaving the scene of an accident, or fleeing or eluding a police
officer; providing that the Administration may not issue restricted
licenses to individuals whose drivers' licenses are suspended under
specified circumstances; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Aggressive Driving
- Alcoholic Beverages -see also- AB-By Subd; Substance Abuse
- Circuit Courts
- Clerks of Court
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Drivers` Licenses
- Juvenile Causes
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Traffic Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):