File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Lee, Ali, Boteler, Bronrott, Cane, Carr, DeBoy, Dumais, Hecht,
Howard, Kipke, McComas, McDonough, Robinson, Shewell, F. Turner, Valderrama,
Criminal Trial - Evidence - Account Records
Providing that specified personal and business documents are
admissible in criminal trials without the presence or testimony or
specified persons under specified circumstances; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/11 at 2:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judiciary
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (135-0)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 4/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Delegate Susan C. Lee, District 16
- Delegate Saqib Ali, District 39
- Delegate Joseph C. Boteler, III, District 8
- Delegate William A. Bronrott, District 16
- Delegate Rudolph C. Cane, District 37A
- Delegate Alfred C. Carr, Jr., District 18
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
- Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, District 15
- Delegate Sue Hecht, District 3A
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
- Delegate Nicholaus R. Kipke, District 31
- Delegate Susan K. McComas, District 35B
- Delegate Pat McDonough, District 7
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
- Delegate Tanya T. Shewell, District 5A
- Delegate Frank S. Turner, District 13
- Delegate Kriselda Valderrama, District 26
- Delegate Mary Roe Walkup, District 36
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Banks and Trust Companies
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 332212/01 Offered on: March 28, 2009 at:
12:28 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 26, 2009: Third Reading Passed (135-0)