File Code: Family Law
- Sponsored By:
Delegate Stifler (By Request) and Delegates Aumann, Dumais, McHale,
Montgomery, and Norman
Family Law - Child Support - Postsecondary Education
Authorizing a court to order the obligor to continue child support
payments if the child is enrolled full time in postsecondary school.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Donna Stifler, District 35A
- Delegate Susan L. M. Aumann, District 42
- Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, District 15
- Delegate Brian K. McHale, District 46
- Delegate Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
- Delegate H. Wayne Norman, District 35A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Family Law -see also- Adoption; Annulment; Divorce; etc
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
- Support of Dependents -see also- Alimony
- Youth -see also- Minors
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Family Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):